Perfect location! Come home to this newly renovated property nestled on a private culdesac lot, 1.285 acres. Enjoy the birds singing in the heavily wooded backyard. The house has the option for separate living quarters or in law suite in the full, finished daylight basement. Exterior siding was replaced with hardy plank in 2021. The seller just finished the following renovations: New carpet all upstairs and in the basement, new beautiful tile floor in the basement, new tile floor in all bathrooms, new toilets in all bathrooms, new vanities in the basements full bath and in the powder room on the main level. New kitchen countertops, new sink, new dishwasher, new oven /range. Fresh paint in the majority of the house. No HOA so this makes for a great rental option in a highly desired location! Just around the corner from schools, shopping, medical, parks, restaurants and more. This house is being sold as is. Some renovations still needed.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
Fulton - GA
3 Full/1 Half
2,385 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Electricity Available, Cable Available
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Dining L, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry Closet, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Cabinets Stain
- Master Bath
- Tub/Shower Combo
- Bath Description
- Tub/Shower Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,385 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,673 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Range, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter.
- None, None
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level.
- Fiber Cement
- Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Rear Entry, Private Yard. Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, Other
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.