Get ready to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature in this one-of-a-kind home located on a premium water lot. This gorgeous home features a master on the main plus an extra bedroom on the main level (perfect for a home office or guest suite). Upon entry to the home, take in the spectacular views of the neighborhood pond from the floor to ceiling windows in the Family Room. The open floor plan features custom bookcases, stack stone fireplace, coffered ceiling, large open chef COs kitchen with granite counter tops, light cabinets, double ovens, stainless steel vent hood, and a water purification system under the sink. As an added bonus the seller will be leaving both refrigerators at no cost to buyer! The private master bedroom offers a stunning view of the water, features a large walk-in closet, double bathroom vanities with granite tops, large garden tub, separate tiled shower, plus a private water closet. The formal Dining Room opens to the Family Room making it perfect for entertaining and large gatherings. The home also features a Laundry Room on the main floor with plenty of extra space to add a mud room. The stairs to the upstairs level are located in the back of the house, and lead to an expansive loft which overlooks the Family Room and boasts an amazing view of the pond. There are 2 large secondary bedrooms located on the second floor and share a jack and jill tiled bathroom. The lot sits across the street from a neighborhood tree lined easement, offering lots of privacy and beautiful views of nature from the front and back of the home. This craftsman style home with stacked stone is an absolute Show Piece! The owners have spared no expense in extras and upgrades. The windows in the Family Room are covered with 3M protective film, letting light in but keeping UV rays out and energy costs down. A recirculating hot water system and an ozone water softener have been installed in the home, which means no detergent needed! The garage floor has been painted with epoxy, the large unfinished basement has been insulated, and they made $10,000 in yard updates and improvements. This is a TRUE 10 in all aspects! As an added bonus, the home is located in a Conservation Community which features a neighborhood pool, walking trails around the water, stocked pond, many acres of common space, and an active HOA. The community is located in an Award-Winning School District. There are plenty of stores and restaurants located close by for your convenience.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
Cobb - GA
2 Full/1 Half
3,799 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Cable Available
Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Bathrooms: 1 Main Level Bathrooms
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining Room
- In Hall, Laundry Room, Main Level
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island
- Master Bath
- Bath Description
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,799 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Unfinished
- Double Pane Windows
- Electric, Living Room.
- None, None
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Screened
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Body of Water
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs, Storage. Back Yard, Front Yard, Level, Pond on Lot, Private.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.