This property has received an acceptable pre-auction offer and the auction has been accelerated into a 3-day, highest offer, scenario. The offer form is on our website or call for more info. The deadline is 6pm on Thursday March 23. Originally built in 1976, this East Cobb 4BR/3BA ranch, features 2721 sft main area along with a large 322sf enclosed Porch/Sun Room next to the back deck, an oversized attached garage with office space, and a partial walkout basement on .24 acres. Located in the Weatherstone Community with an optional voluntary $75.00 HOA and near the Weatherstone Swim & Racquet club with membership available. Agent Friendly Auction is paying Selling broker 3% commission. Selling at auction with a motivated seller, this is a great opportunity! Selling AS-IS with no contingencies or warranties. Owned by a family trust, the seller is providing an independent Inspection by DS Murphy in lieu of Sellers Disclosure having. View by appointment only. All forms and info on our site Auction Group GA . EM due within 24hrs and close in 30 days or less. Buyer will receive insurable title. Closing will be with Ganek PC Mimi McCain. See auction term on bid site for more details.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Cobb - GA
2,812 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Electricity Available, Cable Available
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Bathrooms: 3 Main Level Bathrooms
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining Room
- Main Level, Mud Room, Other
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Master Bath
- Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Bath Description
- Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Daylight, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial
- Family Room, Masonry.
- None, None
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Frame, Block
- Covered, Deck, Glass Enclosed, Rear Porch, Screened
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 95 x 114
- Body of Water
- Back Yard, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard, Rain Gutters. Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Wooded.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.