Recently renovated duplex nestled in the Midtown Garden District. WALK SCORE: 88!! Main level: Sunny and spacious 3BR/2BA. Classic old world charm with screened front porch plus all weather porch, refurbished heart of pine floors, fresh paint and high ceilings throughout. 2nd floor: fully renovated 1BR/BA with new kitchen plus appliances, new LVP flooring throughout. Newer roof plus HVAC upstairs. Side by side W/D on main. WD combo up. Off street parking in rear with 2 car carport plus 2 parking pads. Utilities are common - single metered - reimbursement by tenants. Pedestrian friendly - walk to Piedmont Park, Eastside Beltline, Trader Joes and much more.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Fulton - GA
2,683 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Electricity Available, Cable Available
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
David T Howard
Bathrooms: 2 Main Level Bathrooms
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining Room
- Main Level, Upper Level
- Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters
- Master Bath
- Tub Only
- Bath Description
- Tub Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,683 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Oven, Microwave, Gas Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Crawl Space, Exterior Entry, Unfinished
- Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Masonry.
- Thermostat, Doors, None
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport, Covered, Driveway, Parking Pad.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Private Yard, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs. Level, Landscaped, Front Yard.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.